Job Seeker FAQ
Welcome - We have 1218 jobs waiting for you.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions. If your question isn't answered here feel free to contact us at 1-866-785-6271 or [email protected].
General Job Search Engine Questions | JobsSLP.com
- Why use JobsSLP.com?
- What does the site cost for job seekers?
- What resources are available to maximize my potential?
- Who do I call if I have questions?
Creating my Job Seeker Profile
- How do I sign up?
- Why should I complete a job seeker profile?
- Will uploading a resume be of benefit to me?
- How do I post my resume?
- How do I edit or cancel my resume?
- What's the difference between an "anonymous" profile vs. a "public" profile?
Searching Speech-Language Pathology And Audiology Job Openings & Postings
- How do I search for jobs?
- What is Job matching?
Applying to a SLP Job Opening
- How do I apply to a job?
JobsSLP.com has numerous features that set us apart from other job boards:
- JobsSLP.com is strictly dedicated to speech-language pathology and audiology. JobsSLP.com matches your needs with suitable employers. Our system pulls your needs and experience and matches them with employers who are looking for the same things. You will not waste time sorting through irrelevant jobs.
- You are in complete control of your account. At any time you may edit, update or completely change your information and resumes. You control your level of confidentiality.
- PT Owned and operated, we know the industry and represent leading employers nationwide.
Nothing. It's free. And better yet, we often give you free stuff!
It's easy! Go here
Visit the homepage and use the search box. For more filtered searching try our advanced searching feature to receive specific results.
Once you've found the job you're interested in, at the end of the job post you will see a box that says "Apply Now". Simply click on this box to send information and your resume (if you desire) to the employer. Or use the contact information the employer has provided.
When you sign up you will be asked to fill out a profile, we can then match you to the jobs that we have in our database. At any point you may select "FIND JOB MATCHES" from your Job Seeker Account and we will display up to 50 jobs that we think may interest you.
By creating a job seeker profile, employers are able to understand your expectations. Our profile matching technology will instantly match you with compatible jobs saving you the time energy and frustration of sorting through the mountain of jobs available.
Absolutely! Although there are lots of jobs available, you want to find the best fit for your career and lifestyle. Posting your resume is the first step in differentiating yourself from other candidates.
Once you have signed in, you are able to store multiple resumes. From your job seeker area click the "Add a resume" button. You can create a new resume, copy and paste, or upload an existing resume. Only one resume can be active at a time.
You can edit your resume and information at any time. After you login choose the "Edit" link next to your resume and update the information. If you have found a position or simply want to take your resume off of the site you can choose the "make inactive" link next to the resume name. This will keep your resume on your account, but employers will not be able to view it. If you would like to delete your resume entirely, click the "remove" link next to the resume name.
An "anonymous" profile will only allow employers to contact you via email through JobsSLP.com. A public profile allows employers to view your information and contact you directly, increasing the chances of communication. If you want to be truly anonymous post a resume that does not have your contact information.
The direct link to the resource page on JobsSLP.com offers a variety of resources to assist you in your career search. Please visit http://www.ptjobs.com/seeker/resources.php to view all resources.
Feel free to call our customer service line. We can be reached at 1-866-785-6271.
Thank you for using JobsSLP.com, if you have feedback for us we would like to hear it. You can send your comments to [email protected].