- Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP - CCC) - ALF
A great Assisted Living Facility (ALF) is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist / SLP to join their growing team!
The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require treatment for speech, hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach patients how to make sounds, improve their voices, or increase their oral or written language skills to communicate more effectively. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach individuals how to strengthen muscles or use compensatory strategies to swallow without choking or inhaling food or liquid. This is a direct hire / 'perm' opportunity.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
- Current CPR certification.
- Work within an interdisciplinary team to develop a plan of care for each patient.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of speech therapy interventions.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for patients to develop, or recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so that the patient can fulfill their educational, vocational and social roles
- Candidates must be an SLP - CCC.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Speech Language Pathology Job, SLP Job, SLP Travel Job, Travel Speech Language Pathology Job, Speech Language Pathologist Job and Travel SLP Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.