- California, MD 20169 US
- 72,000-104,000 per year
- Rehabilitation Center
- Personalized Therapy LLC
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST w/Sign On Bonus
Personalized Therapy, LLC is currently seeking full time Speech Language Pathologist(s) (SLP) for the St. Mary's, Charles, and Calvert county areas. Our Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Behavioral Health center is where PTs, OTs, SLPs, BCBA's, Psychologists and Counselors work together to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their families.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, patient, creative, and professional SLP to provide therapeutic services for pediatrics and adults. Note: 95% of our SLP clients are pediatric. Qualified SLP(s) will provide services in the clinic.
Team collaboration is a must as well as conducting evaluations. Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, and other related disorders are preferred as well as experience with a wide range of treatment strategies. Experience with high-tech and low-tech Augmentative Alternative Communication systems is preferred. Good communication skills, comfort in administering assessments, efficient in data collection, writing evaluations, progress reports, and treatment notes. Ease in providing feedback to families. Experience in understanding sensory profiles and strategies also preferred. Crisis intervention training a plus.
Maintains positive level of interaction with other therapists and clients. This job requires that the therapist provide services at our central clinic and local areas if needed.
- Competitive Compensation ($72,000 - $104,000.00 per year: based upon experience)
- Signing Bonus ($15,000.00 sign on bonus)
- Relocation Assistance (up to $2,500.00)
- Paid Time Off (two weeks paid time off)
- 5 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
- 401K/401k matching
- Group Health and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance, Workers Compensation
Professional Development Assistance
- Work Location:
- We have opportunities in Calvert, St. Mary's, and Charles County
- Hours per week:
- Times vary but can be customized
- Must be available for after school/work hours
- Company's website:
- personalizedtherapyllc.com (under construction)
- Work Remotely:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Masters Degree from an ASHA accredited program
Experience working with children
- Active SLP license issued by State of Maryland
- After school hour availability required
- Travel to other clinic locations
- Feeding experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of child development
- Driver's license, a personal vehicle with proof of insurance
- Current (or ability to obtain) First Aid and CPR/BLS Card (infant/child)
- Criminal background check cleared
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Conducts initial evaluation and reevaluation of patient and patient's treatment goals, and revision of treatment plan when indicated.
- Discusses treatment plan with patient to establish expectations and communicates treatment plan with support staff.
Provide speech services (treatment) to the patients.
- Ability to troubleshoot; strong sense of decision making and judgement; action oriented; approachable
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork as well as maintain composure when dealing with conflict; thoughtful of others; courteous
- Active listening skills and able to adapt to change
- Effectively manages time and manages priorities