- Ct, CT US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Travel - Skill
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- ASAP Start
- 40 Hours scheduled
- 13-week contract
- SNF/ LTAC Setting
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Competitive Pay for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.