- Boise, ID 83701 US
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining RN licensure in ID to work in Hospital in the specialty area of Rehab.
- This is a 13 week assignment
- This is a Mon-Fri position
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.Minimum Requirements include:
- 1 year of recent experience as a RN specializing in Rehab in a(n) Hospital setting.
- Current RN license within the state of practice.
- Current certifications (if applicable, per facility requirement)
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing professionals.We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates.
- 401(k) plan.
- Direct deposit and weekly pay.
- CEU Reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.
- 100 % coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health insurance plan.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan(if you qualify).
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours(if applicable).
- Assignment completion bonuses(if applicable).
- Mileage reimbursement(if applicable).
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.