- Germantown, WI 53022 US
Nursing Home Administrator - Skilled Nursing Facil
A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator / LNHA / NHA to join their growing team! Fantastic compensation and benefits!!
- Oversee the financial departments and review operating and capital budgets
- Review performance of projects and report back to management
- Oversee all employee relations to include recruitment, orientation, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, terminations, training, staff development and enforcement of policy and procedures
- Ensure compliance with resident rights policies and work to resolve resident grievances
- Supervise all Clinical and Administrative functions in the facility
- Manage all aspects of state or federal government survey processes
- Must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, and in good standing with the state of employment
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations in the nursing home industry
- Ability to complete multiple projects within a deadline
- Proven abilities in performance management and effective leadership
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass pre-employment exams, drug screening, criminal background and reference inquiry
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to families, staff members, vendors and customers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Nursing Home Administrator Job, LNHA Job, NHA Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.