- Nome, AK 99762 US
P:Adventurous SLP for Alaska Hospital!
Do you consider yourself to have an independent and adventurous spirit? Then you will feel right at home at this not-for-profit Alaska hospital looking for an experienced SLP to work in a mixed setting - acute, long term, inpatient, outpatient, and telemedicine. High salary, full benefits, incredible wonders of nature like the Northern Lights and other beautiful landscapes with a water view. Sign on Bonus will be offered. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Please respond with your current resume in confidence to [email protected] and call Karen Fernandez at 954-837-2761. Refer to JOB- 2535736. Responses with resumes will get priority attention!
- Mixed setting - Acute, long term care, inpatient, outpatient and telemedicine
- Generous salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign on paid on the first check
- Incredible outdoor wonders
- Must have CCC's
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail