- Windsor, NC 27983 US
Speech-Language Pathologist - North Carolina
The Invo-Progressus team has immediate openings for Speech-Language Pathologists who are passionate about enriching the lives of children! Invo HealthCare – Progressus Therapy is recognized as the nation’s leading provider of school-based and early interventions services. We have full-time and part-time opportunities available for SLPs in North Carolina.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
Speech-Language Pathologist needed to serve a diverse population in Bertie County. Each day will be unique! Positions are available in Elementary Schools as well as Headstart programs and a few home visits. Travel time and mileage between schools is billable.
Speech-Language Pathologist needed for Early Intervention Home-based services in Wilson, Nash, Edgecomb and Halifax Counties as well as supervise an extremely strong SLP-A who covers Wilson and Rocky Mount areas. To supervise, the candidate must live within 50 miles of Wilson and Rocky Mount areas.
Speech-Language Pathologist needed to provide Early Intervention Home-based services in Cleveland, Gaston, Lincoln, Polk, Rutherford Counties This position is part-time initially with great opportunities to build up caseload to full time.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus
Full Time Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits medical/dental/vision coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Generous professional development funding annually
- Professional membership stipend
- Complimentary CEUs with some of the most recognized presenters in the nation
- 401(k) retirement saving plan with a discretionary company match
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many more!