- Los Angeles, CA 90001 US
Program Director - LTAC - Contract
A great LTAC is looking for an experienced Program Director to join their growing team for a local or travel contract! This opportunity may turn into a direct hire if both parties are amenable.
The Program Director serves as a resource to the multi-disciplinary therapy staff and collaborates with patients and families to implement rehabilitation plans that include behavioral, residential, social and / or employment goals.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Must have recent management experience.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist / OT, Physical Therapist / PT, Speech Language Pathologist / SLP, Registered Nurse / RN or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as an OT, PT, SLP, or RN.
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide skilled therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Advises, consults and instructs members of the multi-disciplinary therapy staff in specific physical, occupational and speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, development and operations of the rehab program.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Program Director Job, PD Travel Job, Program Director Travel Job, Travel Program Director Job, PD Job and Travel PD Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.