Apply on Employer's Site!
- New York, NY US
SLP - 136389
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start date early Oct
- 13-week assignment
- Scheduled 40 hours
- Great Delta Friendly Facility - have current travelers with them
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Open to interviewing all levels of experience
- Open to waiting of license
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Big skiing destination / Adirondack Area - Up State NY