Apply on Employer's Site!
- Minnesota, MN US
SLP - 137151
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Inpatient / Outpatient Hospital - SNF and home health limited
- 13-week assignment
- Maternity leave
- 40 hours guaranteed
- 40 % peds 60% adults
- Start Mid-May 2019!! - plenty of time for license!
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Need CCC's
- Need experience with Video Swallow
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- 1 hour from St Cloud, 2.5 hours from Minneapolis! Beautiful spring/summer location!! full of Lakes, parks, outdoor activities