Apply on Employer's Site!
- Rhode Island, RI US
SLP - 137710
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- School setting: K-12th grade
- Some children with severe disabilities
- Located in beautiful central Rhode Island, less than 20 mins to Warwick, RI & less than 10 miles to the Massachusetts border!
- Start as soon as possible - client will wait for the right SLP!
- 40 hours guaranteed
- 6 other SLP’s on staff
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Active RI license required
- School experience preferred but client will consider SLP’s eager to learn
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend