Apply on Employer's Site!
- Alaska, AK US
SLP - 138631
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- School Setting
- Looking for 01/07/2019 start date
- 5-month assignment
- 38 hours guaranteed, Great pay package
- Will work in 1-2 schools
- Patient population is all ages from Pre K- 18
- Will wait for Licensing!
- Includes 70 SLPS on staff 24 OTs 8 PTS
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Located in beautiful Anchorage Alaska (explore beautiful wildlife, live in a resort destination, plenty of state parks for hiking, dog sledding and amazing bars and restaurants)