Apply on Employer's Site!
- Louisiana, LA US
SLP - 138851
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- North Louisiana
- 38 Hours Guaranteed (40 Available)
- 13 Weeks (Open to Extension)
- Target Start: ASAP
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- SNF Experience Preferred
- New grads welcome!
- LA License
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech Language Pathologists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit