Apply on Employer's Site!
- Louisiana, LA US
SLP - 139798
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- SLP needed in Louisiana | south side of Shreveport
- SNF Setting
- Start: January 14th, 2019
- M-F | No weekends
- 13-week assignment
- 35hrs guaranteed, 40hrs scheduled
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend