Apply on Employer's Site!
- Texas, TX US
SLP - 139937
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Hospital assignment
- Common diagnosis - Trach, Ventilation, stroke, respiratory
- Near the border of Texas and Arkansas
- 4 to 5-week assignment
- Start as soon as you can
- Great pay package, guaranteed hours
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend