Apply on Employer's Site!
- Louisiana, LA US
SLP - 140508
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Inpatient Acute Care setting
- Seeking an ASAP start date or a early February start date
- 13-week assignment 40 hours guaranteed (excellent pay pay package)
- Monday - Friday Schedule
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Located in North West LA; Take a trip down to the Red River, and get ready for good shopping at the Louisiana Boardwalk and exciting gaming at the CASINO's!