Apply on Employer's Site!
- South Carolina, SC US
SLP - 140665
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Hospital Blend: Skilled Nursing Facility/Outpatient/Inpatient
- Start date ASAP
- 13-week assignment
- Shift - Mon-Fri - No weekends
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Must have an active SC License
- 2 years of experience needed
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- South Carolina ~2 hours from Charleston, NC