Apply on Employer's Site!
- Indiana, IN US
SLP - 134125
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Autistic Pediatric Setting
- Located less than 1 hour to Fort Wayne & less than 1 ½ hours to Indianapolis
- Start as soon as possible
- 13+ weeks or temp to perm
- Mon-Fri; no weekends
- 40 hours guaranteed
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- One year of Outpatient experience required; preferably with Peds
- Outpatient ADA experience (Applied Developmental Analysis) preferred
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend