- Chillicothe, OH 45601 US
P:Outpatient Peds-focused SLP Needed outside Colum
Come and join this dynamic team of therapists in a multidisciplinary non-profit hospital. Seeking an SLP and open to CFY! Primarily responsible for direct patient care to a mostly outpatient, pediatric population with a mix of Acute and Neuro caseload. Focusing on language, speech, swallowing, oral motor and hearing disorders. Experience with MBS would be a plus. State of the art facility with a great team environment focused on top quality patient care. This is a .9 position, considered full time, but schedule is 4 9-hour days during the week with a weekend rotation once a month. Great opportunity with a fantastic organization! If interested in this position please forward a copy of your resume to [email protected] or call 954-837-2715. Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
- Cohesive team environment
- Mostly Outpatient Pediatrics, some Acute Neuro mix
- Open to CFY candidates!
- One Hour outside of Columbus, OH
- Sign on bonus to be considered
- Relocation assistance to be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail