Apply on Employer's Site!
- Rocky Mount, VA US
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start ASAP
- 13-week assignment
- Mon - Fri schedule
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- 1.5 hours from Lynchburg, VA!