Apply on Employer's Site!
- Pennsylvania, PA US
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Pediatric Speech Therapist needed in Philadelphia.
- 100% Pediatric Caseload.
- Float between Outpatient Facility, Home Care and Daycare facilities to see patients.
- Large staff of therapists - lots of mentorship available.
- Monday - Friday Schedule. No weekends.
- 32 hours guaranteed per week. Potential to pick up more hours if desired.
- 13-week assignment with potential for extension.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Great location - work in a large East Coast city.