Apply on Employer's Site!
- Arizona, AZ US
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Speech Therapist needed for Inpatient Acute Care Coverage.
- At least two years experience working in Acute Care is required.
- ASAP start date - ASAP Need.
- Monday - Friday Schedule. No weekends.
- 40 hours per week scheduled. 36 hours guaranteed.
- 13-week assignment with potential for extension.
- Multi-disciplinary therapy team - 1 OT, 2 OTA, 2 PTA, 1 PT, 1 SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Great location - Tucson area hospital.