Apply on Employer's Site!
- Alaska, AK US
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Speech Pathologists needed for 2018 - 2019 school year coverage in Alaska
- Great district to work for, many Delta Travelers have worked for this district previously.
- Caseload and schools covered to be determined after summertime.
- Long & Consistent schedule - work for the entire school year.
- Join a group of many other Traveling Therapists throughout this area.
- Monday - Friday Schedule. No weekends.
- 39-week assignment. Time off for all district holidays.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend