Apply on Employer's Site!
- Chicago, IL US
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- ASAP start
- 13+ weeks
- Split facilities
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- SNF experience preferred
- Must have CCCs
- Need IN and IL license
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit