Apply on Employer's Site!
- Atlantic, IA US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Skilled Nursing facilities - 3 locations, will pay for time between locations
- Candidate will be solo SLP on staff
- Open to new grads and clinical fellow year!
- April 30th start for maternity coverage
- Mentorship available via phone
- Monday - Friday Schedule. No weekends
- 32/40 Hours per week scheduled.
- We have time for licensing if needed
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend