Apply on Employer's Site!
- Texas, TX US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Medical Based SLP for Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
- 9-month assignment - complete entire CF year in this position
- Delta Traveler Friendly Location - Join other Delta SLPs on staff
- ASAP start date is preferred
- Monday - Friday Schedule. No weekends
- 40 Hours per week scheduled. 36 hours guaranteed.
- 39-week assignment - open for completing entire clinical fellowship.
- Multi-disciplinary therapy team - 1 OT, 2 OTA, 2 PTA, 1 PT, 1 SLP
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend