Apply on Employer's Site!
- Glenwood, IL US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Full-time split between 2 facilities in IL and IN
- ASAP Start Date
- 40 Hours per week scheduled.
- 13-week assignment with potential for extension.
- Possible temp to perm
- Must be able to work independently
- Delta Traveler friendly facility
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Must be licensed in both IL and IN - we can help!
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend