Apply on Employer's Site!
- Arizona, AZ US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Hospital-Based Mixed Setting at great facility!
- 50/50 Split of Adult and Pediatric patient population.
- 50% Outpatient, 50% Acute Care - Great opportunity for experience
- ASAP Start Date
- Sunday-Thursday, Days
- 13-week assignment with potential for extension.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Must have experience within the last 12 months
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend