Apply on Employer's Site!
- Cheraw, SC US
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Located less than 10 miles to the NC border
- SNF with an overall rating of Top Performing
- 104 beds with for-profit, corporate ownership; not part of a continuing care retirement community
- Participates in Medicare and Medicaid
- Start as soon as possible
- 13-15 weeks
- Scheduled 40 hours/week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- SNF experience preferred
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend