Apply on Employer's Site!
- Arkansas, AR US
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Lovely Arkansas SNF needs coverage ASAP
- Monday-Friday Schedule, no weekends
- License only takes 1 week to obtain, unlicensed candidates are welcome to apply.
- 13-week assignment. 40 Hours Per week Guaranteed.
- Strong potential for extension.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Facility located 1.5 hours outside of Texarkana.