Apply on Employer's Site!
- Virginia, VA US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- $10,000 in Sign on Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- $5000 a year in annual Bonus available.
- 48 Days PTO.
- Merit Based Increases Annually.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Outpatient On-site Facility - 100% Pediatrics
- Work directly within an Integrated Wellness Network.
- Passion for Pediatrics and the Will to Make a Difference in a Childs Life
- Work with other Speech Language Pathologists and Staff - Tenured Mentorship
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Open to New Graduates
- Create Long Term Solutions for Students.
- Team Oriented and Open to Sharing Strategic Communications
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Location
- Vineyards, Gorgeous Shenandoah Valley, Scenic and Historic Drives.
- Close cities include Washington D.C.,
- Outdoor Enthusiasts Welcome: Hiking, Biking, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- Lake and Mountain Resorts less than an hour drive with Great Shopping and Amazing Relaxation Areas.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.