Apply on Employer's Site!
- Virginia, VA US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 13 week assignment
- Start as soon as possible
- 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- No Weekends, Holidays, or On-Call
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Must have strong computer skills and quickly adapt to a fast pace high acuity setting
- 1-2 years of professional experience in NICU, PICU, dysphagia and feeding skills with medically complex pediatric populations