Apply on Employer's Site!
- Alaska, AK US
Audiologist (AuD) Benefits
- Pay scale from $90,000 to $115,000 based on relevant experience
- $5,000 to $7,500 sign on bonus with 50% paid after signing
- $40,000 student loan repayment possible via Indian Health Services Loan Repayment Program
- 6-7% retention bonus paid annually
- 23 PTO days, 10 paid holidays, 10 days and $5,000 annual allowance for CME
Audiologist (AuD) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Alaska Tribal Organization, a JCO Gold Seal Provider, seeking an Audiologist for its regional hospital
- Under minimal supervision, Audiologist provides diagnostic, rehabilitative, and research services in the treatment and diagnosis of auditory and vestibular disorders
Audiologist (AuD) Qualifications and Skills
- New graduate Audiolgist welcome to apply!
- Clinical doctorate in Audiology, PhD in Audiology, or Masters Degree conferred prior to July 1, 2007, which is the official date of when Masters level clinicians were grandfathered into the Clinical Doctorate of Audiology
Audiologist (AuD) Location
- Recreational activities include snow machining, kayaking, caribou hunting, and salmon fishing
- City accessible only by air and water - direct flights to Anchorage available
- You will have access to running water, internet, and satellite television
- There are grocery stores and family-owned restaurants in town
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.