Apply on Employer's Site!
- Alaska, AK US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Summary
Facility in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) that provides direct services including evaluations and treatment in compliance with facility, professional, and federal guidelines.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- Devise and implement detailed treatment and care plans for each patient
- Evaluate and report on patients progress
- Located in a temperate climate, less than 1 hour from Anchorage!
- Assignment length: Aug 8, 2017 to May 21, 2018
- Scheduled for 7.5 hours per day, Mon-Fri
- Experience with challenging behavior/autism preferred
- Travel with friends! 3 SLPs needed!
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required