- Milton, FL 32570 US
Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellows - Milto
Looking for the opportunity to put your experience and skills to work helping children achieve success in the classroom and beyond? The Invo-Progressus Team is looking to grow its team of Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellows (SLP-CFY) to provide services in a K-12 educational program in the Milton, FL area for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Beginning or Interested in Advancing your SLP Career? Join our Team!
Experienced Therapists, Clinical Fellows, New Grads and Clinicians new to Schools are encouraged to apply today!
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- FL state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- CFs and experienced clinicians welcome
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!