Apply on Employer's Site!
- Oregon, OR US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Earn up to $41.56 per hour based on your relevant Speech Language Pathologist experience
- Facility will pay between 40-50% of your monthly student loans for up to 10 years
- $5,000 sign on bonus, $2,000 relocation assistance, health benefits, retirement pension
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Speech Language Pathologist to work 60% in the hospital, 40% in the school, and home health as needed
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- New graduate Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow, welcome to apply Off-site mentorship provided
- Must have training and knowledge in prevention; screening, evaluation, and assessment; planning, implementing, and monitoring intervention; consultation with and education for team members, including families and other professional; service coordination; transition planning; advocacy, awareness and advancement of the knowledge base in early intervention, to treat, and help to prevent communication and swallowing disorders in patients
- Employer is seeking individuals that exhibit flexibility and the ability to work well with others
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Location
- Wake up each morning surrounded by mountains and national parks in this SE Oregon town
- 30% lower cost of housing than the U.S. National Average
- Enjoy the outdoor paradise - hot springs, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, wildlife refuges, etc.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.