Founded in 2006, JobsSLP.com was created as a one-stop solution for finding good job opportunities and qualified job candidates in one place! We are dedicated specifically to the speech-language pathology and audiology profession. You will not waste your time sorting through irrelevant information.
This is our attempt to solve the recruiting problem in the speech-language pathology and audiology profession. We will continue to perfect our products - this is our promise to you. If you have feedback on this site to share, please email us at Feedback@JobsSLP.com and we'll listen.
We help therapists and employers find each other.
We remove the pain, hassle and expense of the "search" for both employers and job seekers.
We're "tuned in" to your needs, tech-savvy, and easy to use.
We offer a great value.
What sets JobsSLP.com apart from competitors:
- First of all, we're a Therapist-owned business; and like you we operate clinics, staff hospital departments, work in SNFs and home health agencies. We understand the challenges facing employers and job seekers alike.
- Our profile matching technology is simply the best
available. In addition to the technology, we are THERAPISTS speaking with our own peers and colleagues on your behalf. We understand how therapists think because we share a common professional experience.
- We're really well "connected". And help you get connected with the people you want to meet.
- We offer more than job posting. Our comprehensive
solutions for employers include:
- Calling - We get on the phone and call every therapist in an area around your practice or target a particular region.
- Direct mail Post-card campaigns - our creative card designs will help tell your story.
- We even offer a background checking service to further qualify candidates.
- Our complimentary tools to assist job seekers include:
- Our advanced search capabilities are simply outstanding and designed to help you find an excellent fit for your talents and interests.
- Job mentoring - our trained staff can help you make more informed decisions about your next career move.
- Student survival kit - don't jump into the job market without one.
We will make every possible effort to please our users. Your feedback is encouraged and respected. We understand that without you there would be no us. We will go the extra mile to make each visit to JobsSLP.com a pleasurable and fulfilling experience.
Our Sister Sites
Please be sure to visit our family of Job Boards specializing in physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy, and speech and audiology at JobsTherapy.com.
PhysicalTherapist.com is a community site offering lively message boards and other resources. Our owners are physical therapists, well known and respected members of the profession.